Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tweetwalking Tweeple

The Week Before Last:

@thecommissioner:
Hi ya... (hic)...ladies and ladies.. (hic)...its a great post match party tonight. (hic).

@thecommissioner: Do a little dance..(hic) Make a little love... (hic) get down tonight (hic) get down tonight.

@thecommissioner:  I am too sexy for my shirt... so sexy that it hurts.... I am too sexy for my hat... too sexy for Milan... New york and Japan...

@sunnytony: Thats a DLF maximum...Its a silly moment of success for the Mumbai Kite-riders... oops.. beg your pardon..City moment of success.

@JobinRackman: I am in the Dilly Barely-Evils dug out now.... The team is tense out here watching the final overs.

@thecommissioner:
Hey babe... hurry dear.. need to hug you... Meet me at the mall @ 7 na...

@hurricanekatrina:
Hey commie... Not in the Mall-ya. @Sidharth will be lurking around there.

@thecommissioner:
DWT - will pick you up in my new Mercedes babe.

@hurricanekatrina: Thats the way.. a ha a ha.. I like it... a ha a ha..

@externalaffairs_Jr:
Did you like the birthday gift dear? Is it hot in Dubai?


Last week:

@prettyjunta: Hey Bread babe... he he...

@breadbee: Hi babe... you are Priety cool babe... he he...

@sunnytony: Yesterday, for our home, we bought a MRF blimp.. oops... sorry... CRI pump.

@thecommissioner: This is the list of shareholders involved in the laundry.

@externalaffairs_Jr: Dont wash your dirty clothes in the public, @thecommissioner.

@externalaffairs_Jr: I am innocent.

@Agri_Power: Yea kya baa... Thu aa baa..

@thecommissioner: I am flying to Dubai. wanna come with me Statuette?

@Figurine: I am in Mundra with Raj, darling. Not this time... kisses.

@JobinRackman: I am in the Dilly Barely-Evils dug out ....the team is six feet under.

This week:

@GuindyTV: Breaking news...Minister resigns.

@EXexternalaffairs_Jr: I am innocent. I have signed my papers.

@taxman: Mein aaya-ghar.

@ShawshankRedemption: The commissioner should resign. I will be the next commissioner.

@sunnytony: Thats a fabulous shot... What a product placement... oops... an excellent placement between long off and third man. Youngsters watching the game... thats how you score one run.

@PC_@_home: We leave no leaf unturned.

@prettyjunta: I am feeling hot... no..no.. heat from the raid.

@Agri_Power: Tu resign karo...

@taxman: Can you please take a moment to fill out this Survey about Laundry services?

@thecommissioner: No Chance.

@thecommissioner: I will not resign. I will only answer to God.

@GOD:
Did you deposit my share in the Hundi in the Cayman account?

(C) Vijayaganesh Sampathkumar 2010. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment